- Sept. 24, 2012: Steve Russell
The hunt and capture of Saddam Hussein
29, 2012: Zanny Minton-Beddoes
Economics editor for The Economist
Economic Recovery Has Yet ot Gain Strong Footing - NPR's Morning Edition
- Nov. 12, 2012: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Author and evnironmental activist
- Dec. 10, 2012: P.J. O'Rourke
Political satirist and best-selling author
My Life as a Failed Country Gentleman - The Wall Street Journal
- Jan. 28, 2013: William H. Dietz, M.D., Ph.D.
Expert on fitness, nutrition and obesity
- Feb. 25, 2013: Jose Antonio Vargas
Author of "My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant"
Not Legal Not Leaving - TIME
- Mar. 18, 2013: Michael Beschloss
"The nation's leading Presidential historian"